Friday, February 20, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Today was a beautiful day!!! Not one cloud in the sky! I may sound ridiculous but when you don't see the sun for a LONG TIME then you really get excited when you do! Anyhoooo....I hope everyone had a Wonderful and Romantic Valentines Day:-) For me Valentines day is a day to realize how God has blessed me with such a loving and caring family and to show my love back. I didn't really do anything for Valentines Day But the night before Me and My sis Justina got to go to a Valentine Banquet I wish i got pic's but I didn't:-( Anyhooooooooooooooo we had a great time talking and laughing with friend's, and us teenager's to got to model off the stuff the church was auctioning. It was held at my friend's church in DuPont,WA. This week has been pretty good. We have been going to a park near us and we have met a couple of new friend's. We've been quite busy with our church lately. We just had a Mission's Conference and on the last night of the conference our youth group served probably a 100 people dinner and it was a lot of fun!!! I got stay at church all day that Sunday and help my Grandma with the great helper's Mrs.Lanway,Justina,Nolan,and Megan. We had fun that's all i can say about that! I'm sure everyone knows by now that my mom is expecting another baby but ya never know. Today me and some of my sibling's are going to a Sport Activity tonight with the Sunquist's and their College and career class so I'm excited. Well i better get ready ttfn! Kenz

No comments: