Friday, December 26, 2008

Where Has The Time Gone?!?!













































Hey Everyone it's been quite a while since I've done a post! I don't even know where to start! Well Me and my family have a house now. And we will lord willing be living here in Graham,WA til' July. Then from their I have no idea! We are member's of my Grandparent's church their in Roy,WA. Everyone there at Calvary in Roy have been an encouragement and a blessing to me and my family. We moved into the house with practically nothing and now our house is filled with stuff that the people of the church gave to us. We have Couches,Table's,desk's, TVs,Matching Twin Bed's,and all sort's of thing's! I love it here in Washington! It has snowed now for about two week's now! And we have a huge hill behind us that is perfect for sledding! We also got to have the cousin's over to spend the night. And we had a blast! We played murder in the dark,Mophia,and we went sledding for about half the day! And we were also planning on taking the bus with them to the mall. And we walked quite a way's to the bus stop and we waited at the bus stop for about an hour and i was not wearing snow clothing so I was so cold,frozen, and numb! The bus ended up not coming and we had to head back! So most of us kid's took the key's and ran a head to the house. When we got there we turned on the fire and watched a movie! I am so thankful for a fire place!!! But other than that we had a good time:) Christmas was great. But the day went by so fast!!! I had my first white Christmas! And i got my boot's that i wanted really bad and Nolan got a hamster for Christmas and now Noah wants to buy a hamster! He's actually buying one tonight:) Hope everyone had a great Christmas! And hope you also have a Happy New Year. TTFN,Kenzie











1 comment:

Danielle said...

okay so like i miss ya a whole bunch!!!!And ya better start bein' on blogger more okay!Love ya laurie